Charles Curley's Republican Web Site
- Grass roots. The Republican Party needs the grass roots far more than the grass roots need the Republican Party. It behooves both to remember this.
- Training. A major problem for volunteer organizations is turnover. One response is to train new people as they come in and move up in the organization.
- Attendance. I show up. I have been a regular at State Central Committee meetings since before I was elected to it. As District Representative, I attended multiple meetings and county conventions in all four counties in the district. I showed up routinely at Hot Springs County Central Committee meetings and events even before I was elected to office.
- Delivery. I under-promise, over deliver.
Republican Party Resume
- Active in all levels of grass roots politics since 1964, from precinct walker to the Republican National Committee.
- Successfully campaigned for legislation in Congress 1969-1974.
- Co-Secretary, Hot Springs County GOP, 2009-10.
- Vice Chairman, Hot Springs County GOP, 2009-10.
- State Committeeman, Hot Springs County GOP, 2011-13.
- Chairman, Hot Springs County GOP, 2013-15.
- Wrote a manual for Wyoming GOP County Chairmen, 2015.
- Wyoming GOP Executive Committee, 2011-date.
- Wyoming GOP District Representative, District 5 (Big Horn, Hot Springs, Park and Washakie Counties), 2011-15. Attended multiple meetings and county conventions in all four counties in the district. Assisted the counties in various matters.
- Delegate or alternate to Wyoming GOP convention, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016. Platform Committee, 2008 and 2010 conventions.
- Served on the committee to revise the Platform, Resolutions and Bylaws process for the 2012 Wyoming GOP convention.
- Operations Committee, Wyoming GOP Convention, 2012, 2014.
- In 2012, 2014 and 2016, collated county convention platform, resolutions and bylaws amendments into draft documents for the state convention committees. Formatted the final documents for printing and publication on the state GOP web site.
- Webmaster/IT, Wyoming GOP, 2011-present. (Shared responsibility since 2015.)
- Nathan Winters for HD 28 Campaign, May to November, 2012. Assisted in all phases of the campaign, from fundraising to arranging for and putting up yard and road signs.
- Alternate Delegate, Republican National Convention, Tampa, August, 2012. Elected at State Convention.
- Delegate to the Republican National Convention, Cleveland, in 2016. Member of the Committee on Permanent Organization. Elected at State Convention.
- Organized the successful effort to bring the October 2012 regular GOP state Central Committee to Hot Springs County.
- Carried a proxy to the Republican National Committee Winter 2013 meeting, Charlotte, NC.
- Carried a proxy to the Republican National Committee Winter 2014 meeting, Washington, DC. Attended the National Right to Life Rally while I was there.
- Guest at other RNC meetings.
- Secretary, Wyoming Republican Party, April 2015 to date.
- Elected Precinct Committeeman in a two way race at the primary in August 2016.
- Wyoming Liberty Group Board Member and policy analyst for Republic Free Choice, 2008 to 2016.
- 35 years experience as a software engineer, system administrator, and technical writer in the computer industry.
- Seven years experience in the film industry.
- Occasional cowboy and cow camp cookie.